Sat, 27 May|
The Art of Getting Business Analysis Right: Essentials in getting business analysis done the right way.
Time & Location
27 May, 7:00 am – 28 May, 1:00 pm
About the event
The Art of Getting Business Analysis Right master classes extend your skills in one of the most demanding and valuable skills for business analysts, aspiring business analyst, entrepreneurs or someone who wants to learn about, understand, and apply business analysis to make viable changes in improving their organisation and achieving their goals.
The Art of Getting Business Analysis Right course is a practical training specifically designed for individuals who want to learn key business analysis concepts, terminology, principles, and capabilities.
You will master the art of getting business analysis right by:
- understanding what business analysis is, and the foundation of business analysis. It is essential to understand the value of business analysis and its implications if done differently. Learn from the Thought Leader in business process modelling, covering: The Competitive Edge: How business process analysts can stay ahead with Process-bility!
- focusing on skills, competencies, and understanding the importance of having the right model and processes to develop yourself and your team whilst building a thriving business analysis community and practice.
- learning skills required to get the business analysis right and build the best team of business analysts (BAs).
- extending your skills to lead the best BAs and business analysis practice. How to be successful in the business analysis world by providing strong leadership in building and supporting the best BA team and practice.
You will receive 7 key ingredients to getting the business analysis right, tips and tricks from someone with a decade of experience and wealth of knowledge in complex business transformations.
The online course allows you to learn at your own pace, in your own time and your place.
This online training offers an in-depth glance at the business analysis, including assessment, feedback, quizzes and actions you can take.
About the master classes:
- Compromised of 4 weekly master classes; covering topics such as About business analysis, Skills to get business analysis, Leadership that builds the best BAs and business analysis practices. A recording of each session will be provided to attendees, available for 30 days.
- Each master class runs for 90 minutes and is held online, live via MS Teams
- The master class incorporates demonstrations via MS Teams, MS PowerPoints
- Examples from my experience are provided and discussed to explore concepts from a practical perspective.
- Activities, quiz, checklist and assignments to practice your learning
- Key takeaways and summary of what has been covered in each section
- 15-minute summary videos covering key learning points
- Optional individual coaching sessions to support you in implementing learnings to suit your unique work needs.
· Masterclass 1 – About business analysis and How business process analysts can stay ahead with Process-bility?.
· Masterclass 2 – Skills to get business analysis right (Getting business analysis right model and 6 key categories).
· Masterclass 3 – Skills required to be a good business analyst.
· Masterclass 4 – Build the best team and be a good leader.
Key learning outcomes:
This training program supports you with evidence-based, field-tested techniques by me (who has more than twenty years now of being in the analytical world) to ensure you have the ultimate advantage of:
- Strategies for getting the business analysis right more than 50% of the time.
- Feeling in control when performing business analysis tasks by nailing the 6 key categories - getting the business analysis model right.
- Strategies to effectively perform activities at various steps in business analysis, including in asking the right questions in various knowledge areas
- Increased knowledge to focus on the key BA Competency areas
- Strategies on how to undertake successful business analysis planning and become a strong leader
- Effective capability assessment and a strong BA
Who are these masterclasses for?
- This training program is designed for anyone who wants to learn about, understand and apply business analysis who wants to make viable changes in improving their organisation and thriving in their goals.
+$11.88 service fee
+$11.88 service fee0